Preventative care Philosophy:
We approach each patient with an individualized medical plan. We acknowledge that each patient has their own unique situation, beliefs, and lifestyle goals. We strive to provide up-to-date medical recommendations and offer shared decision-making in providing an effective medical plan.
Management of chronic disease:
- Lung disease/asthma
- Annual physical
- Lab orders
- General health counseling
- Managment of chronic conditions
Pediatric Visits And Vaccinations
- Indvidualized approach to pediatric vaccinations
- School physicals
- routine pediatric care
Routine Gynecology needs
- Family Planning and birth control
- Well-woman exam and pap smears
- Breast exams
- Hormone counseling
- STD testing
Podiatrists specialize in the medical care of the foot and ankle.
Ankle pain can be complex and can become chronic if not addressed. Some treatments may include braces or orthotics.
- Occurs when the plantar fascia, a strong band of tissue that supports the arch of your foot, becomes irritated and inflamed.
routine podiatry procedues
- Ingrowing toenails
- Wounds and calluses
- Fracture care
Dr. Russel Parker evaluates each patient with an individual approach to injuries and pain .
There is no single cause to back pain, and there are now singular solutions. Back, neck, and spine pain are complex requiring a multidisciplinary approach
Substance abuse is complex and treatment requires patience. Dr Parker has extensive experience prescribing buprenorphine
- Osteopathic medicine is a “whole person” approach to medicine—treating the entire person rather than just the symptoms. With a focus on preventive health care, Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DOs) help patients develop attitudes and lifestyles that don’t just fight illness, but help prevent it, too